Friday, April 2, 2010

It was indeed a Good Friday

Halfway through the Bible passages

I alternated working on figuring out more about Facebook with listening to the Bible passages about the Lord's journey to the cross today. I'm about halfway through the list I posted yesterday, and figuring on catching the rest before bed.

It's hard to stop at the cross though, without continuing on to listen to "the rest of the story", in the next chapter(s).

But I'll restrain myself for a bit on that part -- I want to save it for Easter.
_______________
Bear's news and free multi-media Christian resources: Bear's Writing Den

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or insight!

(Comments are moderated to prevent spammers, but anyone can comment, and they'll appear as soon as Bear next checks her email.)

Bear loves to hear from you! THANKS!